Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello First World!

We are home. Its 5am and while Danny is sleeping soundly in our extremely comfortable bed, I am wide awake, slightly annoyed that everyone else in the neighborhood is unavailable. We made it home on Friday night and have been in and out of sleep since then.

I am sort of at a loss as of what to write. Whenever I get home from an experience so dense and everyone I love asks, "How was it?" about a hundred pictures, moral conflicts, hilarious stories, strange people, and long and boring stories run past my eyes and all I can answer is, "Good!" Perhaps you have had the same experience.

So, the quick run down is:

I couldn't get a child through customs but if I could have there were about 50 top candidates for
the spot






Danny and I were ultimate tourists for a bit, although unfortunately did not invest in safari hats before our trip







Also found time for some futbol fun amid all the animal watching





Hiked a lot





Of the inspiring people we met, most were staff members of Byana Mary Hill




Taught a lot of classes




Saw heart breaking conditions and wondered how so many people could be so happy.... had a different view on my itty bitty apartment when I got home





Watched Danny learn to navigate business in the developing world (A+ job by the way)




The list goes on and on, if you've got ten hours to spare, come over and I'll show you the rest!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the ten hours :-) when do you? Gr. P.

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

I do! I want to hear/see everything!!! I love you and think you are the coolest. I am so glad you guys got to go. Oh, and you should come up here and see me.

Cari said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every single picture!!!

Cari said...

Hey this is Tim! You are guys are the best. Sorry I haven't been better with communication. Loved to see your pictures.

Paul and Mariko said...

Love it! We miss not having you here anymore!

Idaho Rob said...

Betsy, i always have time for you guys (specifically Danny and Betsy) and africa stories. I think I'll live through you guys if that's okay. Like a small boy that you make play sports because you weren't any good. You guys go on adventures because I'm lame...
Miss you tons!

Halo BW said...

Such a lot of fun!

https://www.money.id/finance/strategi-agar-pengajuan-kredit-ke-bank-selalu-disetujui-160803g.html/

Anonymous said...

金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天