Monday, November 3, 2008

i just want someone to say to me i'll always be there when you wake






I may not have had tap shoes but all in all the Howl was a definite success. We never actually made it inside due to the excruciating long line and pricey entrance fee but we saw male Hooters waitresses with extremely large gazungas, male cheerleaders, male prostitutes, lots of male legs... I thought everyone warned me about the skanky girls? Its ok though, we had Michael Phelps with us so we didn't feel out of place.








7 comments:

Daniel said...

You were totally the cutest bumble bee out of all the bumble bees that were bumble beeing around that night.

Always glad to fill the roll of skanky man, though I totally agree with you about the abnormal behavior of men that night. I was checked out a lot by the guy folk. some women, but mostly guys. Eyes up here dude!

Though i think the real success of the evening came from us convincing james to come to the howl rather than going to bed. One of us...one of us...one of us...

Rach said...

Sick! No sweet talk on blogs Danny, though Betsy does mke a cute bumble bee. Good job Bets. I love the bee outfit, almost as cute as when you were a bee when you were 5.

Idaho Rob said...

I know why so many men were eying the Danimal...

STEVEN said...

How was Howl a success? I don't believe people are capable of having a good time if I am not there.

Cute outfit.

M and M said...

eric ryan and I made the connection a few weeks ago, pretty crazy. hope you are doing well

Unknown said...

dude, just because you finish college doesn't mean you can stop writing or blogging. i swear danny is ruining you! maybe you should move back down here and have a healthy, long distance relationship again :)

Idaho Rob said...

We didn't know this at the time but the Michael Phelps costume isn't complete without a bong...