Wednesday, April 22, 2009

dedicated to sarah

full name: elizabeth ryan soon-to-be hoerman

birthdate: Oct. 12, 1983

birth place: seattle, wa

relationship status: engaged to danzor

religious views: i'm mormon so there you go

hair color: brown

eye color: greenish brown

height: 5'6

bff: stevie g

favorite school subject: best content of a class i ever took was by far american literary history, the teacher blew though, almost wrecked it for me

favorite vacation destination: grandma and grandpa's condo in palm springs

favorite food: chocolate

last movie i saw in theaters: slumdog millionaire, highly recommend it

favorite restaurant: denny's

favorite animal: giraffe, thats why i'm marrying danny, cause he's tall

favorite celebrity: leo, still love him since my colossal Titanic crush

describe yourself in one word: raw

biggest fear: living my life apathetically

biggest mistake: getting so worked up about things, numerous times

proudest accomplishment: graduating from byu, staying in provo was no small feat

#1 priority in your life: getting my crap together

dream job: travel writer

special talents: i can touch my nose with my tongue, dont ask how i discovered that

famous person you want to meet: dirk bowles

place to visit before you die: space



tag: danny, rachel, diane

6 comments:

Daniel said...

We just have so much in common:
touching tongue to nose, though i had to practice to get that.
BFF is steven
Gigantic crush on leo, though my crush started when i saw the movie "the Beach"
And i'm also in love with myself because i'm so tall.

Rach said...

Remember when we were best friends, Danny, I mean Daniel (who ever the hell that is) So sad its Steven now. Oh well, he's a good one to have as a bff.

Daniel said...

I detect a tinge of jealousy in your writing. you know i love you rachel. Steve just puts out more. and he loaned (gave) me the first season of arrested development. And since the office is going down faster than the hindenburg, i needed a new television show. Steve just filled that void.

STEVEN said...

I have never had so many people talking about me! See ya'll at the wedding of the century next week!

Idaho Rob said...

Betsy, I will arrange a meeting with Dirk at the next earliest convenience... He is an impeccable specimen of a man. Though knowing Nick and me is just like knowing Dirk.
I also feel like I could love steven given the chance...

Julia1983 said...

UMMMMMMMMM EXCUSE ME? What about MEEEEE?!! pshhh.